Number of chambers
Uw with double glazing 1.1
Uw with triple glazing 0.7
Colors and wood foils
Aluminum window with hidden wing
This window system from the Belgian manufacturer Aliplast has a high aesthetic value and excellent thermal characteristics.
• The system is characterized by a specially designed frame shape that hides the entire surface of the wing profile. A great advantage is the glazing profile that is not visible from the inside
• The visible surface of the glass makes up to 90% of the total surface of the window, which allows a large penetration of light into the room
• The wing is hidden when viewed from the outside, so it is impossible to distinguish fixed areas from those that open, thus achieving a perfect homogeneity of facade aesthetics.
• The construction of the system enables the design of Monoblock type windows.
• These high thermal performances are complemented by a high degree of sound insulation thanks to the possibility of installing glass up to a thickness of 550 mm.
• Wide selection of colors - RAL palette (Qualicoat 1518), structural colors, colors imitating wood Aliplast Wood Color Effect (Qualideco PL-0001), double-sided plasticization...
Thermal conductivity coefficient
Low emission filled with argon
Siegenia Titan AF with central shutter